Thursday, May 29, 2008

It is always communication go wrong

Jobbless made me so bored. Tried to find home base job from internet but it is all cheated.
After my house work, I really don't know what to do. I found myself that I spend more.
Shopping , eyes are bad, see what I wan, I buy.
Diana went to work, I am more bored cause no one can talk or accompany me.
Desmond don't like to talk to me. He always talk to firends in his com , play games all days long.
He even said he dont like the way I talk, Fact is fact , he is just like his father, always like to blame
on others.
Mother & daughter always can clink along, no matter how bad she is. But son will never be so caring.
I am always worry about him for not taking his lunch or dinner, but he never think of me , planning his
programme that do not know what is next that is coming.
Leaving him alone, I feel so bad cause I cared for him.For him, do not how we, parents, feel .
I feel so hurt but he dont think so.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home