Monday, October 12, 2009

In fact every one in the family are facing the same problems

We all love each other.
But the fact is no one wan wish to admit that.

Father loves the children.
Due to the high living standard,
he had to give up his family time
to be so far away
in order to earn the living for the whole family.
This also brought a big problem,
Children missed him most of the time,
that made them feel like they dont had the father.

We love each other,
Due to always being apart, I could not show or being too close to him. It hurts so much when he had to go back to work.

Now this problem is facing my daughter.
She loves her father too. Because scaring of being hurt,
she dont know how to face him
even she missed him so much.



What I had been through,
I do not wish my chidren to follow my footstep.
I always remind them
When you had a family, where ever you are,
ALWAYS MUST PUT THE WHOLE FAMILY
TOGETHER !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home