Thursday, June 5, 2008



Jobless days made me counting the days I had spent meaningless.
Since it is holidays time, I planned to go for a short holidays with my
children. Things did not turn out smoothly. My son, Jie, seem did not
like this arrangement. He feels bore in the tour as he did not want to
reject what I had planned. I just want to have a family outing , to enjoy
with them, having some good memory behind as I think as don't have
more chance to be with them in such case. When I get old, I can recall
all these happy times. I just do not wish to be regret.
I think I will not plan any holidays anymore.
If they want to go for any tours, I think it is better they go with their
friends instead of me.
BUT AFTER ALL , I STILL LIKE TO GO TOURS WITH MY CHILDREN
AS SIMPLE AS THAT, THEY ARE MY BELOVED ONES.
Just feel sad, I will not have this chance anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home