Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Family


This is the picture of my FAMILY.
This picture was taken last year in Brunei.
Period spend there was just two weeks,
but all of those was together for the whole two weeks.
Happly and sad times was spend there .
I am really happly cos that is the life I wan.
Father, mother, daughter & son are together.
We helped each other when there are problems facing us like relationship between us.
Understanding each other for the time being.
But happly time are always short.
We had to go back to Singapore to continue our
life. Life here are different. I had to do or decide things on my own. There is no husband to help
whenever I needed. I could not see his problems and he will never tell me. As time passed, I
feel so unsecured. I started to look for job to service myself. Why is my life always like that ?
There is no one I can talk to when I am feeling down.................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home